Because of the nature of our business, quality and safety are paramount. Olympic Glass has quality systems in place to consistently provide products that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
A copy of these certificates are available upon request.
- BS EN ISO 9001.2008 Quality Management Systems.
- BS EN 1279-2:2002 Production of Insulated Glass Units
- BE EN 1279-3:2002 Insulated Glass Units
- BS EN 1279-5-2005 Insulated Glass Part 5
- BS EN 1270-3:2002 Gas Retention in Double Glaze Units
- BS EN 12150 & BS EN 12600:2002 Toughened Safety Glass
- KM 525845 Safety Glass For Use In Buildings
- ER UKAS Accreditation Certificate
- BS EN 1279-6: 2002 Glass in Building - Insulated Glass Units
- BS EN 12150-2: 2004 Glass in Building - Thermally Toughened Soda Lime Silicate Safety Glass
- 5 Year Guarantee
Olympic Glass is committed to providing a specialist safety glass and sealed unit manufacturing service, according to client's expectations in terms of quality, reliability and satisfaction.
The above level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that demonstrate the competence of the company to existing customers, potential customers and independent auditing authorities.
Our Quality Assurance System is continually analysed to improve and comply with the International Standard. We achieve and maintain a high level of service and performance that enhances the company's reputation with customers. We ensure compliance with relevant statutory, technical and safety requirements and endeavour, at all times, to maximise customer satisfaction with the services provided by us at Olympic Glass.